Frequently asked questions

Im not sure what service I need but I just want to know that my house is healthy

No problem, the first step is having a conversation so that I can get a full understanding of your build and hoped outcome. Depending on your circumstances and concern we can tailor a consult to suit your needs.

How much will it cost?

Audits start at $680, for a full list of services and prices please visit our pricing and information page under environmental audits. 

How do I know if my house is affecting my health?

The general rule of thumb is if you feel better when you are away from the home then we suggest testing. Many people do not make the connection between health issues such as headaches and sore muscles with perhaps their wifi or mould. A building biologist is able to identify potential issues and the associated health affects.

Do you travel outside of Perth?

Absolutely, travel can be arranged to any places but will be charged additionally to requested work.

Will you clean and remediate my mould issue?

While a building biologist will test, sample and locate the source of moisture feeding the mould and ensure the mould does not return, if professional remediation is required Building Biology WA will recommend a trusted IICRC mould remediator.

What if I don't have the resources to find a new house?

In the majority of cases a building biologist will give you a list of cost effective ways to remediate or remedy any problems with the building. It is very rare that a house can not be remedied.

What if I don't know what I need tested?

Mould, EMF, chemical sensitivity often display very similar symptoms and so a building biologist will bring a number of meters and test equipment when auditing.

Please reload