Test your home, workplace, school or outdoor space with this easy to use and accurate RF meter.
We love this meter!! It is by far the best in its category, accurate and third party tested with all the functions to take accurate measurements.
The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a compact, simple to use the meter for Radio Frequency / Microwave Radiation (200 MHz to 12Ghz). The meter has been tested and certified by The Centre for Intelligent Antenna and Radio Systems (CIARS) Lab at the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada. The Pro II includes all the same features the original Safe and Sound Pro has: Max Hold, USB power jack for continuous monitoring, Adjustable volume control and 2.5mm headphone jack and sound signature analysis.
New features include: Max Reset Button, lower noise floor, a more robust and bright display and an upgraded microprocessor.
You can see more about it here
- True response detection range: (650 MHz to 10 GHz) +/- 6dB, effective 200 MHz to 12 GHz
- Accuracy +/- 6dB - Performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification - 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 0.1 µW/m²
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure 5G cellular signals between (200MHz - 12GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,000,000 µW/m² and below 1 µW/m²
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 2.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) - 12 - 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design - 7" X 4.5" X 1.5" (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada - Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 12 GHz
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Cell towers
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth devices
- Smart meter emissions
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
5 Day HIRE Safe and Sound Pro II
Frequency Range of Meter: 650 MHz – 10 GHz (will detect signals from 200 MHz to 12 GHz) Accuracy +/- 6dB - 3rd Party Certified Frequency Measuring Range <0.000μW/m2 to >2,000,000μW/m2 Sampling Rate <5 μs LED Ranges @ 2.4 GHz
Green (Flashing) <1 μW/m2
Green 1 - 10 μW/m2
Yellow 10 - 100 μW/m2
Orange 100 - 1,000 μW/m2
Red 1,000 - 10,000 μW/m2
Red (Slow Flashing) 10,000 μW/m2 - 100,000 μW/m2
Red (Fast Flashing) >100,000 μW/m2
Zipper Case Dimensions 7" x 4.5" x 1.5" (17cm x 11cm x 4cm) Meter Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" x 1" (15cm x 9cm x 2.5cm) Weight (With Zipper Case): 0.6 lbs (0.286kg) Material of Meter Case: Plastic Battery Life: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries - 12 to 15 hour battery life
Meter hire is available for destinations within Australia only.
A hire agreement form will be sent to your registered email within 24 hours of your order being placed.
Once your signed hire agreement form (with credit card details) is received, by return email, your meter will be sent to you by express post. You will also receive an email with a link to some instructions for use and video material.
The meter hire period commences on the day your meter is delivered (all parcels are tracked) and extends for 5 days thereafter.
At the conclusion of the hire period, the meter should be returned to us by registered mail (a self-addressed satchel will be sent to you with the meter, for this purpose).
Your credit card number will be held on file until the meter is received by us, in its original condition (i.e., the condition you received it in).
Any damages to the meter will be charged out at the cost of repair, up to the replacement cost of the meter, in addition to the hire fee.
Please note that meter hire is for use only and does not include any professional advice, including (but not limited to) electrobiology and/or the meter readings taken during the hire period. If you would like to arrange a telephone consult for the purposes of discussing the findings and obtaining advice, a telephone appointment can be via our online booking app www.calendly.com/bbwa (additional charges apply).