Great Air Purifier forsmall to medium homes or individual rooms.
An air purifier ideal for allergy & asthma sufferers in the bedroom and small offices with the added 2.5kg activated carbon filter for high capacity chemical and VOC removal.
- Certified medical-grade HEPA filtration 99.97% @ 0.3 microns.
- High airflow quickly reduces ambient dust, allergens and chemical pollutants.
- Plastic-free, chemical-free all steel powder coated construction.
- High efficiency Pre-filter
- Final stage 2.5kg activated carbon filter.
- Same medical-grade HEPA filtration normally only found in larger, more expensive air purifiers.
- HEPA filter life up to 5 years for low running cost. **
InovaAir E8 by InovaAir® Purifiers on Sketchfab
- Effective in areas up to 25m2, suitable for bedrooms or small offices.
- Highly effective in removing dust, allergens.
- Portability, easily moved from room to room on wheels.
H13 HEPA HIGH EFFICIENCY FILTRATION
The filter in the InovaAir E8 system is manufactured using H13 medical-grade HEPA filtration with an incredible 3.8m2 surface area, combined with Technostat® pre-filtration microporous filter technology these filters exceed HEPA filtration standards. Normally only found in commercial environments such as hospitals and cleanrooms. These E8 filters provide the highest level of filtration available.
GREEN CHOICE FILTERS
Large filters not only result in superior filtration and airflow, they also result in:
- lower energy consumption
- longer filter life
- less environmental impact
- Lower cost of ownership
Certified 99.97% minimum efficiency at 0.3 microns (tested down to 0.003 microns @ 100% efficiency)*
* Tested by LMS Technologies Inc, 2017 (EN1822)
**Based on 60% daily usage over 5 years, or continuous usage over 3 years in environments with average particulate/chemical levels. As operating conditions vary based on levels of dust, chemicals & odours present, and system proximity to major pollution sources, InovaAir does not warranty consumable filter life.
Product Specification Sheet can be found in HERE